Total Pageviews

Monday, July 19, 2010

Buy The Look - Jessica Alba Summer Chic Wear

Unlike any other Hollywood stars who try to show a bit too much, Jessica prefers chic to laid back wear. She revealed "I never dress for men - I dress more for women. I'm not the mini-skirt-and-cleavage girl, ever. I'm guilty, in an LA way, of wearing too many sweatsuits, but it's because of work. I have such long hours that I want to be in my pajamas."

summer look - simple strap dress


Clad in skinny jeans and t-shirt, with a matching scarf to complete the look


Jessica loves scarfs, which can instantly transform your looks in a plain outfit

Clever use of scarfs as accessories 


Convinced yet?

Girl-next-door look, Jessica in her sweet bubble print baby blue dress wrapped in an accentuating belt with a pink cardigan for not bearing too much

It's so easy to pair a skinny jeans with a pair of flat heels and look effortlessly hot

Casual chic look, in her high waisted skinny jeans and stilettos

2 comments:

  1. I'm following your blog now ^^ Pls follow my blog too ^^ Thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure Anna! Do recommend my blog to your friends too! :)

    ReplyDelete